Terms and Conditions
• All reservations are billed to clients' credit cards or corporate account numbers.
• Black Tie Limousine accepts all major credit cards: American express, Discover card, Master card and Visa card.
• A 20% gratuity will be billed to all rides plus 15% fuel charges and Admin Fee applies to all services.
• Gratuity is calculated on the base fare, stop, wait time and holidays surcharges that will be added and itemized on the client billing statement.
• All published rates are subject to change without any notice.
• All rates are calculated in local currency and billed in us dollars at prevailing exchange rate.
• Applicable taxes will be charged as required.
• Black Tie Limousine chauffeurs are prohibited from soliciting gratuities.
• Black Tie Limousine require credit card imprint OR credit card authorization form to prevent fraudulent activity.
The following additional charges will be itemized on the customer billing statement when applicable:
• Two way tolls, Stops, Parking, Meet and Greet, Airport fees, Cell phone usage and Early and late pick up charges and other surcharges that cannot be calculated prior to service are not included in the estimate.
Airports and Train Stations Arrival:
Domestic Flights: At luggage carousel (where permitted).
International Flights: Outside of Custom.
Airports Curb Side: Upon arrival call (952) 967-8800 to meet your chauffeur at the curb.
• Domestic flights 45 minutes grace period and International flights 1 hour grace period from flight arrival time are given to all clients. After that applicable waiting time will be charged.
• If client is unable to locate his/her chauffeur, it is their responsibility to call 24-hours Dispatch Department at (952) 967-8800 to locate your chauffeur.
• If client leave without any communication with Black Tie Limousine staff will consider NO SHOW and will be a Full charge.
Waiting Time and Stops:
Sedan: Ten minutes grace period is given for all other pickups locations after that applicable waiting time will be charged in fifteen minutes increments. All other vehicles are subject to be charged based on their term and conditions.
• Passenger request stops en route during point-to-point reservation will be charged $20.00 to $30.00 per stops for maximum of 10 minutes.
• All Sedan reservations are billed in thirty minutes increments with three hours minimum in Metropolitan area.
• All other vehicles reservations are subject to their term and conditions.
• Time-based rides are subject to a fixed positioning charge that represents the cost incurred for the vehicle and chauffeur to travel to your pick up location and to return from your drop-off point .All positioning charges are fixed according to vehicle type.
• All non-sedan time-based reservations are billed full hour increment.
• For any changes please call at (952) 967-8800 between the hours of 6:00 am to 11:59 pm. Any changes or cancellations made after 12:00 am via email or phone will not be accepted.
• Cancellations are accepted by phone and email only. Emailed cancellations will be valid once Black Tie Limousine has acknowledged such email.
• Sedans: 3 hours prior notice is required for cancellation in order to avoid late cancellation charges (Some restrictions and cancellation fees may apply)
• SUV and Van: 6 hours prior notice is required for cancellation, a 24 hours notice is required in order to avoid late cancellation charges (Some restrictions and cancellation fees may apply)
• Limousine, Minibus, Party Bus: 72 hours (3 days) prior notice is required for cancellation of limousines and minibuses. Cancellation made after the specified time will result in a full charge.
• Motor Coach: 1 week prior notice is required for cancellation of a motor coach. Cancellation made after the specified time will result in a full charge.
• For point to point transfer and hourly service a fee equal to the fare, gratuity and wait time will be charged when the client does not show at the pre-arranged pickup location.
• If for any reason having trouble finding your chauffeur please call our toll free number (952) 967-8800 and our dispatcher will help you locate the driver. If client leaves without informing the company without any communication it will be considered a No Show (FULL CHARGE).
• Renter shall pay for all damages caused by authorized renter or anyone of renter party during the rental period of the limousine.
Other Events Agreement and Liability:
• Client agrees that there will be no smoking in our vehicles.
• Client assures that no illegal drugs are brought into our vehicles.
• Client is not allowed alcoholic beverages in our minibuses.
• Client agrees that the passenger's capacity of the vehicle provided shall not be exceeded.
• In case of misconduct by your party, chauffeur has the right to terminate this agreement without any refunds.
• A sick policy is also in effect for any one get sick in our vehicles and will be charged an additional $250.00 (maintenance fee).
• Black Tie Limousine reserve the rights to deduct minimum of $250.00 for any necessary cleaning or damage to the vehicle beyond normal wear and tear.
• DO NOT pay cash to the driver unless the cash payment has been pre-arranged.
• Black Tie Limousine shall not be liable for any delays, service interruptions, damages caused by mother nature, strike riots, authorities of laws, public enemies, hazards or dangers caused by state of war, quarantine, perils of navigations, inclement weather, hazardous road conditions, accidents, break down or any other condition beyond its control.
• Black Tie Limousine shall not be responsible for any personal items left behind. Please make sure to take all your personal belongings before the trip ends.
• Any immediate or future reservations made directly with the driver are NOT acceptable. Always call office directly at (952) 967-8800 to schedule upcoming trips.
Black Tie Limousine is committed to provide you with the best possible travel experience. Please review reservation confirmations sent via email prior to the pickup in order to avoid any error for any question or changes please call at (952) 967-8800
BLACK TIE LIMOUSINE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT GIVING PRIOR NOTICE. ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS NOT INCLUDED ON THIS PAGE ARE SUBJECT TO THE SOLE DISCRETION OF BLACK TIE LIMOUSINE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT IS NOT ALLOWED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT FROM BLACK TIE LIMOUSINE. ALL CONTENTS AND IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT.